报警常用的句子:
I‘m calling the police. 我要叫警察了。
抓捕罪犯常用的句子:
They’re on the move. 他们跑了。
Let‘s go. 我们行动。
Cover me. 掩护我。
There’s no way out. 你们无路可逃了。
I don‘t see a way out of here. 我看我们也是无处可逃。
Pull that trigger, and she dies. 开枪吧,她跟着一起死。
Go on! 开枪吧!
Hold your fire! 停止射击!
Non’t shoot! 别开枪!
Don‘t shoot at us. 别对我们开枪。
Stay right there! 待在那别动!
Don’t move! 别动!
Get back! 退后!
Please don‘t hurt us. 请不要伤害我们。
Please don’t point that at us. 求你别用枪指着我们。
Put the gun down. 把枪放下。
Put down the pistol! 放下手枪!
Gun on the ground. 把枪扔到地上。
Weapons down! 放下武器!
Drop the weapon! 放下武器!
Drop your weapons! 放下武器!
Drop the gun! 放下枪!
Drop it. 放下枪。
Why don‘t we both drop our weapons? 我们何不都放下武器?
Hands up! 举起手来!
Show me your hands! 举起手来!
show your arms! 举起手来!
Keep your hands up. 双手举起来。
Arms and hands in the air. 举起双手。
Toss the gun behind you, don’t turn around. 把枪扔在你身后,别转身。
Walk slowly toward us. 慢慢走过来。
On your Knees. 跪下。
Get down. 趴下。
Get down on the ground. 趴在地上。
Everyone down! 都给我趴下!
Spread your arms and your legs. 手臂和腿伸开。
Hands behind your back. 把手放在身后。
There‘s no out. 你休想离开。
We got him. 我们抓到他了。
You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默。
Anything you say and will be used against you in a court of law. 你所说的一切都将被做为呈堂证供。
You have the right to an attorney. 你有权请律师。
You are opening yourself up to a conspiracy. 你已经成了共犯。
犯罪报道常用的句子:
We are live at the scene right now. 我们正在现场为您报道。
Where the motorcade was ambushed. 这里就是车队遭袭的地点。
According to witnesses. 据目击者称。
监禁常用的句子:
You will tell me the truth. 你要告诉我实话。
Who are you working with? 你在为谁做事?
Give up your people’s location. 供出你同伙的下落。
Last chance to tell the truth. 给你最后一次机会说实话。
If you don‘t answer my questions, I will haveto hurt you. 如果你不回答我的问题,我不得不对你用刑。
None of them are gonna make me talk. 这些都不会让我开口的。
I’m telling you the truth. 我说的是实话。
I told you everything I know. 我知道的都告诉你了。
Taking this one down to solitary. 把这人单独监禁起来。
I didn‘t do it! 不是我干的!
I didn’t kill no one! 我没有杀过任何人!
You‘re not in prison anymore. 你不用再蹲监狱了。