英语口语精华

在酒吧的常用句子

2014-06-27 14:01:29 立思辰留学 4008-941-360

大学排名

院校大全

留学案例

在线申请

去酒吧前常用的句子:

Why don‘t we go to the bar? 我们为什么不去酒吧?

Let’s go for a drink. 咱们喝酒去。

Let‘s go get some drinks. 我们去喝几杯吧。

Let me buy you a drink, David. 大卫,我想请你喝一杯。

Can I buy you a drink? 我能请你喝一杯吗?

I’ll buy you a drink. 我请你喝一杯吧。

Would you like to have a drink with us? 你要不要和我们去喝两杯啊?

How about a drink later, just you and me? 待会儿喝一杯怎么样,就你和我?

That‘s just what I want. 这正是我所想的。

就坐常用的句子:

Is this seat taken? 这个位置有人吗?

Can I take this seat? 我能坐这个座位吗?

Could I sit here? 我能坐这儿吗?

点酒常用的句子:

Let’s get a drink. 让我们点酒吧。

What would you like to drink? 你想喝点什么?

Would you like some beverages first? 先喝点饮料吗?

Would you like something to drink first? 先喝点东西吗?

Would you care for a drink? 你要不要来点儿喝的?

Anything to drink first? 先喝点东西吗?

What can I get for you? 你要喝什么?

Let‘s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。

Do you want domestic or imported beer? 你是要国产的还是进口的啤酒?

My favorite beer is from a microbrewery. 我最喜欢的啤酒是一家小酿酒厂出产的。

I’d like a whiskey with soda. 我要杯加汽水的威士忌。

I‘ll have the same. 我要同样的。

One beer, please! 一瓶啤酒!

Draft, please. 请给我生啤酒。

Forget about the beer. 别喝啤酒了。

Let’s drink some wine, shall we? 我们喝葡萄酒吧,怎么样?

What would you prefer, red wine or white? 你喝红的还是白的?

Red. 红的。

May I have a glass of water? 可以给我一杯水吗?

祝酒常用的句子:

Bottoms up! 干杯!

Cheers! 干杯!

A toast! 干杯!

Drink up. 干了。

劝酒常用的句子:

Would you like more? 再来点儿?

How about a refill? 再来一杯怎么样?

Let‘s knock back another. 咱们再来一杯。

I’ll buy another one. 我还要喝一杯。

I‘ll have another of the same. 我想再要一杯同样的。

Give me another. 再给我来一杯。

Give me one more. 再给我来一杯。

Make it two. 再给我另一杯。

All right, but just a little. 好吧,但是只要一点点。

I can’t drink any more. 我不能再喝了。

Come on. One more glass. 来吧,再来一杯。

You may get a hangover tomorrow morning if you insist on another one. 如果你还喝,你明天早上会头痛的。

I think I‘ve had enough. 我想我已经喝得够多了。

You’re slightly drunk. 你有点醉了。

You‘re drunk. 你喝醉了。

I am still sober. 我还很清醒。

If you want to puke, just go ahead. 如果你想吐的话,就去吧。

其他:

You don’t drink at all? 你滴酒不沾吗?

Never drink to feel better, only drink to feel even better. 绝不借酒消愁,只为好事喝酒助兴。

相关资讯
留学评估
已有-人成功获取留学方案
© 2005-2024 立思辰留学版权所有
顶部