买书常用的对话:
Welcome to our bookstrore. Do you need any help? 欢迎光临本书店,有什么需要我帮忙吗?
Excuse me, do you have the newest Harry Potter novel here? 请问你们这儿有哈里波特的最新一部小说吗?
You mean Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? 您是说《哈里波特与死圣》吗?
Yes. 是的。
I want to buy some comic books. 我想买两本漫画书。
I can‘t believe that you like those kinds of books at this age! 你都多大了,还看这种书!
I’m not buying them for myself but for my boyfriend‘s niece. 不是我看,是买给我男朋友侄女的。
Oh, are you visiting his family? 哦,你要去见他的家人了?
Yeah, so I need to buy some gifts for them. 是啊,所以要给他家人买点儿礼物。
You’re so considerate. 你想得还真是周到啊。
I was wondering whether they have any of Jane Austen‘s books here. 不知道这里有没有简·奥斯汀的书。
Did you want to buy some? 想买她的书?
Yeah. One of my friends is a big fan of hers, so I want to buy them as her birthday present. 是啊,我一个同学是奥斯汀的粉丝,所以想买给她当生日礼物。
Hold on, let me check. 我帮您查一下,稍等。
Let’s try to find them.我们找找。
You know I have been to a couple of stores and they were all sold out. If you don‘t have this book… 我跑了好几家书店,都卖完了。你们家要是也没有的话……
Found it. We still have several copies here. 查到了。我们这儿还有几本。
That’s great. I‘ll buy them. 太好了,就买它了。
Great. I will take one. Could you please wrap it for me? It’s a gift. 太好了。我要一本。能帮我包起来吗?我想送人。
Sure. No problem. 好的,没问题。
Do you have a membership card? 请问您有会员卡吗?
No, I don‘t. 没有。
Yes, wait a sec.…Oh, I can’t find it. Are these books still discounted if I don‘t have a membership card? 有,等一下……哎呀,找不到了。请问没有会员卡能打折吗?
Sorry, there’s a 20% discount for members only. 不好意思,只有会员才可以打八折。
The total price is 56 Yuan. 那一共是五十六元。
Here you go. I need an invoice and this is the name of my company. 给你。我要发票,这是单位名。
Sure thing. Here‘s the invoice and change. 好的. 给您发票,还有零钱。
换书常用的对话:
Hello. What can I do for you? 您好,您有什么需要吗?
Hi, I want to exchange this book for another one. 你好,我想换一下这本书。
I bought a book here yesterday, and I want to exchange it because it has a problem. 我昨天在这儿买的书有问题,想换一下。
Could you please tell me what the problem is? 您能告诉我,书有什么问题吗?
Could you tell me the reason? 你能告诉我原因吗?
Some pages of this book were not cut. 有些页没裁开。
Well, the printing on the last pages is very poor, I can’t read it. 后面几页印得很模糊,根本看不清。
Really? Let me have a look…I‘m really sorry for this problem. I will exchange it right now. Did you bring the receipt? 是吗? 我看一下……实在抱歉,是我们的问题。我马上给您换。您带收据来了吗?
Yes. 带了。
Yes, I did. Here you go. 带了,给。
Ok. Hold on. I will get you a new one. 好的,稍等一下,马上给您换本新的。
逛书店常用的对话:
Look, there are some Harry Potter books over there. 看,那边有《哈里·波特》!
I can’t believe that you like this kind of book. 不是吧,你喜欢这种书?
It‘s very interesting and one of the world’s best-sellers. 挺好看的,这可是全球畅销书。
I just don‘t like it. And I don’t know why so many people are addicted to it. 我就不喜欢看,真不明白为什么这么多人喜欢它。
You wouldn‘t appreciate its allure even I tried to describe it to you. 跟你说你也不懂。
You’re right. So I‘ll find some other books to read. 没错,所以我还是找别的书看吧。
预订图书常用的对话:
Do you have Macroeconomics written by Gao Hongye, please? 有高鸿业的《宏观经济学》吗?
Yes, we have the second edition. 有第二版的。
I want to buy thirty copies. 我想买三十本。
We don’t have that much in stock right now. Please leave your name and phone number. When we have enough copies, I‘ll call you. 我们现在库存没有这么多。这样吧,您留下姓名和电话,货到了我通知您。
OK. How much is the total? 好,一共是多少钱?
1350 Yuan. You can pay when you come and get the books. 一千三百五,您来取书的时候付款就可以了。